llvll4ni

Real Name: B̶a̶l̶d̶ Nauman
Age: 35+
Star Sign: Pisces
Hometown: Haryana, IN
Current Location: TakeAways, U.K

Insta or Snap: too OLD for one.
Cell # +447490031251
Personality: Desperate, Boring, lascivious, EGO, Pervy...

MY IMVU STORY (written by PAGAL)
Hello this is Nauman not, Usman. I am sure, only few of you knew that before this. Most call me Mani thou. It’s been around four years on IMVU. You would be surprised to know that I do not really know to operate computer but I can play this game very well. It is just because computer was not common at my youth.
Even though I am old, I am really hardworking. You would have heard about people doing two jobs. But look at me, I work as Taxi Driver, then I work at chicken shop and then I also handle buying and selling used cars through auctions. After all these, I am able to come to IMVU every day for more than 3 hours.
There are few things that people do not really know about it. Firstly, I am not bald, I have around 40 hair strings on my head. Secondly, Faisal (F4) can never be my dad, because I am older than him and I work more jobs than him, so I got more money. I will be his dad and he will be my babyG̶o̶b̶a̶r̶ faisal.

IMVU
July 30, 2018
0

Search

Popular Posts

Hidden Outfit Viewer

Below is the complete step by step guide to view IMVU User's outfit eve…

llvll4ni

Real Name: B̶a̶l̶d̶ Nauman Age: 35+ Star Sign: Pisces

Contact Me