F4

Real Name: G̶o̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶e̶ Faisal
Age: 35+
Star Sign: Don't Deserve one!
Hometown: Village, PK
Current Location: KFC/ 7-Eleven, UK

Insta or Snap: N/A
Cell # +44771312888
Personality: Sensitive, Unethical, EGO, Crybaby

MY IMVU STORY (written by PAGAL)
Hi I am faisal and today I am going to tell you my story. I joined IMVU in 2011. Even though I was old back then, I really enjoyed this game. I loved it so much that I made my friend Gohar come to IMVU too. I made her account. Since I work hard at 7-Eleven near gas station in UK, I make way too much money. So, I was able to buy her all the outfits. Everything was so good, till Gohar left me for someone better.
I guess money doesn’t matter, Coz I have too much money. I work 12+ hours every day to get such money. I mean I have gifted her a lot. I got so sad. One of my mate “llVll4nii” took advantage of this situation and hurt me even more. I almost become crybaby, coz I loved Gohar very much. I planned to take revenge on “llVll4nii”. I made Raja my friend coz he is the only pathetic person who could do any dirty work for me. And then “Pagal” ruined my plan. He even stole my sis. I hate my sis “Billi” too.
At that moment, I was about to get married in real life. But I was so attached to IMVU, I postponed my marriage and then I decided to marry IMVU instead. I take good care of my wife “IMVU”. I even gave her a name “ZOYI”. She is everything for me now. As I am alone in real and I work 12+ hours, I have too much money. I can even give you proof that I have so much credits on IMVU. With this money, I will soon adopt “llvll4nii”, Coz I always wanted bald baby.

I have already announced that on my profile card on imvu. Please add me, if you love credits. I will spoil you a lot.

IMVU
July 27, 2018
0

Search

Popular Posts

Hidden Outfit Viewer

Below is the complete step by step guide to view IMVU User's outfit eve…

llvll4ni

Real Name: B̶a̶l̶d̶ Nauman Age: 35+ Star Sign: Pisces

Contact Me