Pagal

Real Name: Ruhaan
Age: 24
Star Sign: Libra
Hometown: Lahore, PK
Current Location: Pasadena, CA

Insta or Snap: ruuh.us
Cell # +1 405 5RU HAAN
Personality: Fun, Friendly, Chill, Trolling...

MY IMVU STORY
Asslam U Alaikum Every Muslim and Haii everyone else, I joined IMVU in 2011. I was referred to IMVU thru my Facebook friends. At that moment, I didn't know how to use it, so I end up leaving it. Later on, I made a comeback in 2013. I used to hang around among foreigners. After a while, I thought to look for Pakistani people on it and I came across a room with 8/10 people. I was pretty happy and surprised to see that amount of Pakistani people in that room. As I joined the room, there was a group of people representing themselves as “K.N.D” were putting one person down for sake of their ego. I saw that drama for couple of minutes and realized I should get involved and sort it out. It end up me being a target for that “K.N.D”. Well that’s how I started my IMVU life, teasing and messing with all the bad guys. I would not go in detail as you might get bored and it’s not really worth it. But there are few things I do not understand and I will share it here:
1. During the fight, they all call themselves Daddy. I mean if you really hate that person, would you still want to have him/her as your kid? LMAO.

IMVU
July 27, 2018
0

Search

Popular Posts

Hidden Outfit Viewer

Below is the complete step by step guide to view IMVU User's outfit eve…

llvll4ni

Real Name: B̶a̶l̶d̶ Nauman Age: 35+ Star Sign: Pisces

Contact Me