1FBl

Real Name: C̶h̶u̶u̶ Faheel
Age: 22
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Hometown: Karachi, PK
Current Location: Karachi, PK

Insta or Snap: faheelbaig
Cell # I wont pick up! why bother..
Personality: Sensitive, Greed, EGO, J-Factor...

MY IMVU STORY (written by PAGAL)
Hello, this is faheel baig. I came to IMVU in 2014 right after I got bored of yahoo messenger. I really liked this game. I made really good friends, mostly females. They were all very friendly. I had a really great time for a while and then I started to feel that I am still missing the attention I deserved. I realized it is because the lack of good outfits, in other words “credits”. I was really young and in Pakistan. It is hard to earn and then it’s harder to buy it from here. But, I was able to get outfits and credit with the help of one of my friend who was a member of this “K.N.D” group.
I never really had fights because I had a great friendly personality and I used to avoid drama. Then one day, that friend ask for my help in one of the fight. I could have pass, but I chose to help him since he helped me earlier. That moment turned my IMVU life. I got a bit more fame. I learned to fight better, learned how to put someone down with badass insult and curse words. I am now the well-known member of “K.N.D”. I can now f*** any pixel. I think Evil taste really good. ~smirks.

Only thing I need to learn now is to make a girlfriend. I failed multiple times trying to get one. It was easy to get Aliaa, but I didn’t really like her. It was better than nothing thou. I am sorry Aliaa. But I am positive, I will get a girlfriend soon.

IMVU
July 28, 2018
0

Search

Popular Posts

Hidden Outfit Viewer

Below is the complete step by step guide to view IMVU User's outfit eve…

llvll4ni

Real Name: B̶a̶l̶d̶ Nauman Age: 35+ Star Sign: Pisces

Contact Me